We are thrilled to announce that Carbon Action (an Occupli company) is now listed as a Green Service Provider with Enterprise Ireland!
Expanding Our Reach
Until now, Carbon Action has worked mostly with an international client base, learning and following best practices from thought-leaders around the world. Following this announcement, we look forward to sharing our expertise with customers in Ireland.
By collaborating with our clients on their journey to Net Zero, we help businesses to align macro-environmental interests – with their economic interests. We deliver this through a broad variety of approaches in both training and consultancy, now supported by Enterprise Ireland. The approaches include:
- Accredited training on Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Management – ISO 14064 series of standards, accredited by the Canadian Standards Association, authors of the standards.
- Training on ISO 14067 Carbon footprint of products.
- Senior Leadership training on ESG – practical pathways on how to get the journey started.
- GHG Inventory and Corporate GHG Footprinting (ISO14064/CDP/SBTi/EU Taxonomy/GRI/TCFD/EFRS/EU PEF, etc.)
- Sustainable Technology Impact Assessments – how to incorporate decarbonization into your customer value proposition.
- Carbon Scenario Analysis and Supply Chain Carbon Footprinting
- CSRD-EU Taxonomy
- ESG Reporting
- Carbon and Net Zero Strategy
- GHG Project Development for Voluntary Markets or CDM
- Emission Verification and Validation Services
- Climate-Related Risks (TCFD)
- Assistance on PAS 2060 Certification
- Corporate Sustainable Strategy
- Energy Management System implementation
- Environmental Management System Implementation
- Life Cycle Assessment for Product/Service Environmental Footprint
- Life Cycle Assessment for Organizational Environmental Footprint
- Metering Roadmap (e.g., energy, gas, oil, water, steam)
- Communications strategies
Bill Gates recently said in his book How to Avoid a Climate Disaster “We need to accomplish something gigantic we have never done before, much faster than we have ever done anything similar”.
With Enterprise Ireland funding of up to 80% on a number of these services, NOW is the time to start!
For more information on the funding available from Enterprise Ireland, click here.
Ready to get started? Contact John Ryan today at email@example.com to discuss how we can help you on your sustainability journey.