Carbon Reduction Projects Expert Course IRR (as required by ESOS)
Course title: GHG Project Expert Course - Carbon Emission Reduction Expert (ISO 14064-2)
Duration: 3 days
Course cost: £1,250
Dublin, Ireland - December 14th, 15th & 16th 2016 - Fully Booked
London, UK - January 17th, 18th & 19th 2017 - Fully Booked
Dublin, Ireland - February 21st, 22nd & 23rd 2017 - Fully Booked
London, UK - March 21st, 22nd & 23rd 2017 - Limited Spaces AvailableEmail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 397 8500
*** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS FOR MORE DETAILS email@example.com ***
Why you should attend this course. Key benefits include:
This course was developed by CSA Standards and is delivered by Carbon Action. Carbon Action is a leading provider of carbon training in the UK and has the exclusive rights to provide CSA developed training courses to ISO 14064, the ONLY globally recognised standard.
ISO 14064-2 Essentials
This course builds on ISO 14064-2 Essentials course and is intended to give a detailed understanding of greenhouse gas projects to project developers and practitioners. In this course students apply their knowledge of ISO 14064-2 by creating an actual GHG project through the use of a series of exercises and two detailed case studies to ensure a practical, hand-on approach to facilitate the learning process.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals managing GHG emission projects.
- Carbon sustainability consultants,
- GHG Validators
- GHG Verifiers
- Project developers
- Projects finance officers
This course will explore the following concepts in detail:
- Planning the GHG Quantification
- Good Practice Guidance
- Describing the Project
- Identification of SSRs relevant to the Project
- Determining the Baseline Scenario
- Baseline SSRs and Monitoring vs. Estimating
- Quantification of GHG Emissions and/or Removals
- Monitoring and Managing Data Quality
- Preparing a GHG Assertion
Download the course brochure or contact us for details, dates and locations
Benefits of ISO 14064 training
- Achieving ISO 14064 training and certification is the optimum way to demonstrate your competence in GHG systems – both mandatory and voluntary schemes (EU ETS, UN CDM, UK MCP, and all other international schemes.
- Internationally recognized CSA / ISO certificate signed by the President of CSA.
- Gain an important competitive edge in the expanding carbon emissions industry.
- Add to your professional development.
- Benefit from the practical work based on real life GHG case studies, taught by experienced experts and certified by CSA.
- Become the recognised expert in your own workplace for GHG quantifications, Emission reduction projects and GHG Validation and/or Verification.
- Enable employers to be recognised for their proactive approach to sustainability and emissions management.
- Be part of a global expert community.
More information and booking
Find out more about this and other ISO 14064 courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us today on +44 207 397 8500.