ISO31000 Risk Management Course
Course title: ISO 31000 Risk Management
Duration: 2 days
Course price available on request.
London, UK - "For upcoming courses in your area or to host a private course please email email@example.com or call +44 207 397 8500"
*** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS FOR MORE DETAILS firstname.lastname@example.org ***
This course provides knowledge and understanding to help your organisations manage their risk. • Your organisation will have a current, correct and comprehensive understanding of its risks. • Individuals responsible for developing risk management policy within the organisation.
Why you should attend this course. Key benefits are:
Who should attend this course?
It reviews how and why your organisation should develop, implement and continuously improve a framework with the purpose of integrating the process for managing risk into the overall governance, strategy and planning, management, reporting processes, policies values and culture.
Once implemented and maintained, ISO 31000 the management of risk enables your organisation to increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, encourage proactive management, be aware of the need to identify and treat risk throughout the organisation. The course teaches how improvements in the identification of opportunities and threats can be achieved as a result of having a risk management framework in place as well as ensuring that compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and norms are met.
In addition it is a reliable basis for decision making and planning, improving controls, enhancing health and safety performance, as well as environmental protection, minimise losses and improve organisational resilience.
Key Course Objectives
• Your organisations risk should be within its risk criteria.
• Your organisation will have the ability to utilise risk management performance assessment as an
integral part of the overall organisation’s performance assessment and measurement system.
Who Should Attend
• Individuals accountable for ensuring that risk is effectively managed within the organisation as a
whole or within a specific area, project or activity.
• Individuals who need to evaluate their organisations effectiveness in managing risk.
• Developers of standards, guides, procedures and codes of practice that, in whole or part, set out
how risk is to be managed within the specific context of risk documents.
Call +44 207 397 8500 or Email email@example.com for more information
This course provides knowledge and understanding to help your organisations manage their risk.
• Your organisation will have a current, correct and comprehensive understanding of its risks.
• Individuals responsible for developing risk management policy within the organisation.