Carbon Reduction Projects Basic Course
Course Title: Essentials 2 - GHG Projects - Reducing Your Organisation's Environmental Impact (ISO 14064-2)
Duration: 2 days
LONDON, UK - 11th and 12th August, 2016 (Fully Booked)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 397 8500
*** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS FOR MORE DETAILS email@example.com ***
Why you should attend this course. Key benefits include:
- Understanding ISO 14064-2 Terms, Definitions, Principles and General requirements.
- Identifying sources, sinks and reservoirs for the project.
- Determining the baseline scenario.
- Selecting specific procedures.
- Prove additionality.
- Quantifying your GHG emissions and removals.
- Managing your GHG data.
- Documenting, validating, verifying and reporting your GHG projects to allow successful validation and verification.
Who should attend this course?
- Individuals involved in the management of project GHG emissions,
- CDM, JD,VER, Voluntary Carbon Markets.
- Energy and Environmental consultants,
- GHG Validators
- GHG Verifiers.
- Project developers
This course was developed by Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and is delivered by Carbon Action. Carbon Action is a leading provider of carbon training in the UK and we are the only provider in the UK of the Canadian Standards Association`s Greenhouse Gas Management Training Program, that is based on ISO 14064, the only globally recognised international standard.
Course Aims /Objectives
This course looks at detail around reducing the environmental impact of organisations. Attendees at this course will learn how to reduce their organisations carbon footprint and will get a good grounding in greenhouse gas projects using ISO 14064-2 .
The course breaks the subject down into eight key areas:
- Introduction to GHG projects
- ISO 14064 - 2 terms and definations
- Identifying sources, sinks, reservoirs
- Determining the baseline scenario
- Quantifying the baseline scenario
- GHG monitoring and data management
- Documenting and reporting
- Case study
Benefits of ISO 14064 training
- Achieving ISO 14064 training and certification is the optimum way to demonstrate your competence in GHG systems – both mandatory and voluntary schemes (EU ETS, UN CDM, UK MCP, and all other international schemes.
- Internationally recognized CSA / ISO certificate signed by the President of CSA.
- Gain an important competitive edge in the expanding carbon emissions industry.
- Add to your professional development.
- Benefit from the practical work based on real life GHG case studies, taught by experienced experts and certified by CSA.
- Become the recognised expert in your own workplace for GHG quantifications, Emission reduction projects and GHG Validation and/or Verification.
- Enable employers to be recognised for their proactive approach to sustainability and emissions management.
- Be part of a global expert community.
More information and booking
Find out more about this and other ISO 14064 courses , email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us today on +44 207 397 8500