Reducing your Organisation’s Environmental Impact : ISO 14064-2 (Essentials 2)
Carbon Reduction Projects Basic Course is for individuals involved in the management of project GHG emissions,CDM, JD,VER, Voluntary Carbon Markets, Energy and Environmental consultants, GHG Validators, GHG Verifiers, and Project developers.
Duration: 2 days
Cost: £ 850
Dublin, Ireland - 15th & 16th March 2017 - Fully Booked
London, UK - 4th & 5th May 2017 - Fully Booked
London, UK - 1st & 2nd June 2017 - Limited Spaces Available
Dublin, Ireland- 6th & 7th July 2017 - Limited Spaces Available
Email: email@example.com or call +44 207 397 8500 *** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS (firstname.lastname@example.org) FOR MORE DETAILS ***
Why you should attend this course?
Key Benefits include:
- Understanding ISO 14064-2 Terms, Definitions, Principles and General requirements.
- Identifying sources, sinks and reservoirs for the project.
- Determining the baseline scenario.
- Selecting specific procedures.
- Prove additionality.
- Quantifying your GHG emissions and removals.
- Managing your GHG data.
- Documenting, validating, verifying and reporting your GHG projects to allow successful validation and verification.
This course was developed by Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and is delivered by Carbon Action. Carbon Action is a leading provider of carbon training in the UK and we are the only provider in the UK of the Canadian Standards Association`s Greenhouse Gas Management Training Program, that is based on ISO 14064, the only globally recognised international standard.
Course Aims /Objectives:
This course looks at detail around reducing the environmental impact of organisations. Attendees at this course will learn how to reduce their organisations carbon footprint and will get a good grounding in greenhouse gas projects using ISO 14064-2 .
The course breaks the subject down into eight key areas:
- Introduction to GHG projects
- ISO 14064 - 2 terms and definations
- Identifying sources, sinks, reservoirs
- Determining the baseline scenario
- Quantifying the baseline scenario
- GHG monitoring and data management
- Documenting and reporting
- Case study
Benefits of ISO 14064 training
- Achieving ISO 14064 training and certification is the optimum way to demonstrate your competence in GHG systems – both mandatory and voluntary schemes (EU ETS, UN CDM, UK MCP, and all other international schemes.
- Internationally recognized CSA / ISO certificate signed by the President of CSA.
- Gain an important competitive edge in the expanding carbon emissions industry.
- Add to your professional development.
- Benefit from the practical work based on real life GHG case studies, taught by experienced experts and certified by CSA.
- Become the recognised expert in your own workplace for GHG quantifications, Emission reduction projects and GHG Validation and/or Verification.
- Enable employers to be recognised for their proactive approach to sustainability and emissions management.
- Be part of a global expert community.
More information and booking
Find out more about this and other ISO 14064 courses , email email@example.com or telephone us today on +44 207 397 8500