ISO50001 Energy Management Course
Course title: ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems Implementation
Duration: 2 days
For upcoming courses in your area or to host a private course please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 397 8500
Email email@example.com or call +44 207 397 8500
*** DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE IN-HOUSE TRAINING COURSES. CONTACT CHARLES BURGESS FOR MORE DETAILS firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Why you should attend this course. Key benefits include:
- Planning your ISO 50001 based Energy Management System.
- Evaluating available resources to support your ISO 50001 implementation.
- Developing your energy policies and processes.
- Defining and developing your baseline energy performance indicators.
- Maximizing energy performance with best practise benchmarks and measures.
Who should attend this course?
- Practitioners who want to implement an energy management system.
- Those with responsibility for energy management in their organization.
- Practitioners responsible for improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Energy managers, operations managers, plant managers, facility managers
- Those responsible for coordination of specific elements or aspects of energy systems (engineering, integrated processes, environmental)
- Energy System Auditors
- Energy Service Providers
Based on ISO 50001:2011 this two-day course provides guidance on how to implement an energy management system. The course enables practitioners to build the necessary systems and processes to improve energy efficiency, help reduce consumption and their associated costs and improve overall energy performance in their organization's operations.
An experienced energy management practitioner will serve as expert resource and instructor as you review the requirements of the standard with a focus on the practical demands of the implementation process. Case work and provided resources will help you to gain an appreciation of the various strategies and tactics you can employ to deal with various constraints and typical roadblocks that need to be addressed during the implementation process.
Key Course Objectives
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
* Develop a plan to implement and ISO 50001 based Energy Management System
* Use provided resources to support the implementation of ISO 50001
* Develop energy policies and processes
* Define and develop baseline energy performance indicators
* Create appropriate measures and internal benchmarks for improving energy performance